cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Li, Tao \(Tom\)" <Tao...@iona.com>
Subject RE: WS-I license issues, MTOM sample from JAXWS-RI
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 09:22:37 GMT
Hi Dan.D,

Sorry for the issues brought by mtom module.
I've commited a fix for mtom, now it only has systest & demo
for xop, the swa case has been discarded.

If we using import from the location set to network, the demo can
also support the swa feature without involve license issues.

But previousely we have already made efforts to let the build &
demo working in offline mode.

It's better that not break the offline support. So I discard the swa
cases even our system support it.

Please help to review and give your comments.

Thanks.
Tom