cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: ToolRunner.runTool()
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 07:39:50 GMT
Hi Seumas, CXF tooling code base is partly migrated from Celtix, while Celtix also has its
root which is from some IONA donated codes. So in short, this flag is not being used anywhere.
Actually we do have a big refactoring story (CXF-222) after this release to clean things up
especially in the tooling area.

Cheers,
Jervis