cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Vinoski <vino...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Kit testing issues
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 03:46:31 GMT

On Nov 12, 2006, at 10:17 PM, James Mao wrote:

> I found following issues:
>
> 1. js_provider demo:
>        [java] Invoking server through Dispatch interface using
> SOAPMessage
>    [java] Response from server: Hi undefined
>    [java] Invoking server through Dispatch interface using
> DOMSource in PAYLOAD Mode
>    [java] Response from server: Hi Heron
>
> The first request return "Hi undefined" , not sure it's correct.
> and in server dir, there are three response xml files, but client
> side only have two request xml files.
> I'll looking into this, and will port a system tests for this.

Unless it's changed from the days when I originally wrote it, the
server side doesn't even use the response XML files. Those are
leftover from the original dispatch_provider demo that I copied to
start from. I should have removed them.

The first response should be "Hi Gil" so something is definitely
wrong somewhere. I'll kick off a build and see if I see anything wrong.

--steve