cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject isGET in interceptors...
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 19:03:25 GMT
Hi James,
I noticed you put isGET in several interceptors, including the
AbstractPhaseInterceptor to detect the HTTP get case. I don't think we
should be doing that as those interceptors shouldn't have to be aware of
whether or not it is a GET invocation or not. One way around this might be
to add an interceptor which removes the unncessary interceptors from the
chain for the HTTP GET case...

public classSoapHttpInterceptor {
public void handleMessage(Message m) {
if (isGET()) {
  message.getChain().remove(MultipartMessageInterceptor.class.getName()));
}
}
}

There might be other ways as well - but I really don't think having isGET
everywhere is the right way to handle things

Cheers,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse