cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Unreal Jiang <sinbad_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: some final cleanup before cutting a votable build
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 03:39:57 GMT
JCA support comment inline.

Bozhong Lin <blin@iona.com> wrote:
    Hi,

It seems that we still have a few minor issues to clean up before
cutting a votable build this Friday/weekend:

1. using jsr181 jar now available in java.net repository, and get rid of
jsr181 jar in private repo
2. Completely resolve CXF-6 issue, this will allow codegen plugin to run
directly from the release repository without jsr250 jar
3. JCA cxf.rar has jbi jar included, it should be removed
  This bug is fixed by patch CXF-234 (applied by Bo).

4. JBI service unit build.xml has hardcoded path, please check others
5. SOAPHeader exception, JIRA issue CXF-248
6. Make JCA inbound-demo working
  This is CXF-rt issue, and fixed by patch CXF-246(applied by James).

7. Axis interop test issue (Jervis is working on it)

Does anybody have other priority issues to be resolved and included in
M1? Please let other people know if you plan to commit any code today. I
will take care of item 1 and item 2. Any volunteer to pick up item 5
(CXF-248)?

Cheers,
Bo

Sponsored Link