cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Smyth <andrea.sm...@iona.com>
Subject Re: SequenceTest still failing.....
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 08:40:32 GMT
Daniel Kulp wrote:

>Is someone still working on the SequenceTest?    It's still failing periodically
>for me.  Stacktrace attached.

I have not seen the tests failing  for me, but from looking at the test
code I know there are two more tests (testOnewayDeferredNonAnonymousAcks
and testTwowayNonAnonymousDeferred) that incorrectly assume that the
partial response to a request is processed before the full response -
that explains the

Inbound message 0 has unexpected action: http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm/CreateSequenceResponse

The other issue:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://localhost:9020/SoapContext/GreeterPort

 is a bug - scheduled acknowledgements are not yet cancelled when an
endpoint is shut down.

I'll fix up both (the latter first as a manual workaround, later as part
of CXF-259).

Andrea.