cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Bozhong Lin <b...@iona.com>
Subject Re: JettyServerEngine patch
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 02:39:31 GMT
Just a quick note, contributors are always encouraged to create JIRA
task and upload any patch to that JIRA task. This will not only track
your contributions for later committership vote purpose, but also a
requirement for legal purpose. (when you upload patch at JIRA system, it
will ask you to grant any contributions to Apache).

Regards,
Bo