cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Chen <alex.c...@iona.com>
Subject strange jaxb error when using cxf client inside Eclipse plugin
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 10:08:50 GMT
Hi Guys,

I try to use cxf client inside a Eclipse plugin, but I get issues like:

- hard to inject configuration information like cxf.xml, jaxws_impl etc.
to cxf bus

- get lots of strange javab exceptions, please see the attached file

BTW: cxf use the default configuration in one of its jar:
cxf-rt-core-2.0-incubator-M1-RC1.jar, but it's hard to let cxf get that
inside Eclipse plugin due to special classloader mechanism using by
Eclipse itself, Celtix 1.1 works fine for me, so I guess that caused by
more dependency on spring of cxf now, but cxf should supply some entries
to set all of its configuration through common way like "system
properties" or "util class" instead of spring configuration file.

any insight?

thanks,
--Alex