cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Bozhong Lin <b...@iona.com>
Subject Re: WS-I license issues, MTOM sample from JAXWS-RI
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 11:15:09 GMT
With Tom's fix and my commit for fixing license header issues, what
should we do next? Shall we cut a new build out of mainline, or shall we
migrate those fixes to M1 tag and build new kit from M1 tag? I am ok to
cut a new build from mainline, since it includes several fixes for
Eclipse tooling in the last week and also includes some servlet
transport improvement/fixes.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Bo