cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Bozhong Lin <b...@iona.com>
Subject schema files from standard organizations
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 02:38:02 GMT
Hi,

Right now, our distribution includes various schema files from standard
organization, mainly W3C. Some schema files is under W3C license, which
is straight forward to include in distribution, for example xml.xsd. But
some schema files are contributed by other companies and they only have
copy right text in files header,  these are gray area for us to include
them in distribution. These schema files are all available in public
URL, and I wonder if our code can just refer to public URL instead of
these local file system. If we can do that, then we would not need to
distribution these schema files. Of course, by referring to public URL
in our code, build will fail without internet access. Any thoughts on this?

Regards,
Bo