cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Deploying multiple endpoints/ports for a service
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:15:09 GMT
Why would you have to change how you set the WSDL URL? Just do:

serverFactory.getServiceFactory().setWsdlUrl(...);

The ServiceFactory is accessible just like before.

- Dan

Soltysik, Seumas wrote:

>So in essence because I am not bound to using using the EndpointImpl class, I probably
should use the JaxWsServiceFactory to setup my endpoints/listeners, right? It looks like I
am going to have to change how I set the wsdl location. It looks like I am going to have to
create a WSDLDestinationFactory from my wsdl location and then inject it into the ServerFactoryBean.

Currently I am deploying an endpoint using this code:

>>       JaxWsServiceFactoryBean serviceFactory = new JaxWsServiceFactoryBean();
>>       serviceFactory.setBus(bus);
>>       serviceFactory.setInvoker(new BeanInvoker(impl));
>>       serviceFactory.setServiceClass(impl.getClass());
>>       serviceFactory.setWsdlURL(wsdlLoc);
>>
>>       endpoint = new  EndpointImpl(bus, impl, serviceFactory);
>>       endpoint.publish(address);
>>
>>The code you show demonstrates a different way of deploying an Endpoint using JaxWsServerFactory.
Is one way preferable to another? What are the differences between the two?

>>Thanks,
>>Seumas

In other words if you have a service which defines two ports, how would you activate/deploy
both ports/endpoints using the same generated Java impl. I don't see any test cases that test
this scenario. Furthermore it appears that the code relies upon the portname being included
as part of an annotation. If so, this means that a single java impl probably could not be
used for two separate endpoints.

--
Dan Diephouse
(616) 971-2053