cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Bozhong Lin <b...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Could someone help me to apply the patch for CXF-256?
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:50:47 GMT
For every patch file that is uploaded to JIRA issue, JIRA system will
ask user to "grant code (files)" legally to Apache, user usually has to
choose that option before uploading patch files to JIRA issue as
attachment. Under this system, I am not sure if iCLA is required.

For Unreal's case, Apache did have his iCLA already. But for future
contributors, I am not sure if the JIRA process will be enough. If not,
will it be too overkill for contributors to send iCLA file first before
they start any contribution?

Regards,
Bo