cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Bozhong Lin <b...@iona.com>
Subject Re: votable build
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:19:52 GMT
Looks like we got some more commits today for minor fixes (readme
updates, bin scripts fixes, etc) and one major fix for Eclipse Tooling
project. To ensure that every committer is happy about the votable
build, I am going to cut another build right now. Please do NOT commit
new code in the next two hours. If you need to commit any critical or
major fixes, please let me know on IRC channel.

Cheers,
Bo