cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Bozhong Lin <b...@iona.com>
Subject Re: some final cleanup before cutting a votable build
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:39:00 GMT
Hi all,

A votable build has been created and upload here [1]. It is great that
the build includes all the minor issues addressed and also includes
https demo and sequencetest fixes at final moment.

The new version for next development iteration is now
"2.0-incubator-RC-SNAPSHOT".

Cheers,
Bo
[1] http://people.apache.org/~blin/incubator-cxf-2.0-M1/org/apache/cxf/