cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: Importing schemas from jars
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 14:55:17 GMT
Hi Robin,

OK, I thought what you need is to resolve the schemaLocation in the
classpath.
e.g:

<xs:import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
	       schemaLocation="/schemas/wsdl/wsdl.xsd"/>

resolve the wsdl.xsd from the classpath

I have already  sent a mail to the jaxb, if there's response, i'll send
the response in this mail list.
If that works, you don't need the catalog, right?

According to catalog, I agree though, it's a useful feature.