cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Bozhong Lin <b...@iona.com>
Subject Re: M1 release candidate for review
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:17:33 GMT
M1 JIRA issues [1] can also use some cleanup. :-) I believe most issues
have been completed now, if owners/reporters can go through the issues
and verify/close the issues in open status, it would be perfect before
cutting another release to vote on.

Cheers,
Bo

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310511&fixfor=12312044

Lin, Bozhong wrote:
> We have found a few minor issues since RC1 was posted, and all those issues have been
fixed so far. Any more feedbacks on RC1? Or everyone think RC1 is rock-solid? :-)

> If people don't have any more feedbacks in the next day or two, we might want to cut
another clean release which includes all RC1 fixes to vote on. Does anyone plan to commit
any new code in the next day or two? Please let other people know if you plan to commit any