cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@iona.com>
Subject Re: M1 release candidate for review
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 03:05:18 GMT
Hi Bo,

I will commit to generate cxf version dynamically for jbi.xml in JBI
demos since we cannot put property defination into jbi.xml
Thanks very much

Freeman

Lin, Bozhong wrote:

>We have found a few minor issues since RC1 was posted, and all those issues have been
fixed so far. Any more feedbacks on RC1? Or everyone think RC1 is rock-solid? :-)

>If people don't have any more feedbacks in the next day or two, we might want to cut another
clean release which includes all RC1 fixes to vote on. Does anyone plan to commit any new
code in the next day or two? Please let other people know if you plan to commit any new code
in the next day or two.

--
Freeman Fang
Software Engineer

IONA Asia Pacific Software Development Center
No.2 Floor A Unit Information Center
Zhongguancun Software Park Haidian District,
Beijing, P.R.China

Tel.: +86-10-82825151 -  ex. 551
Fax: +86-10-8282-5210
freeman.fang@iona.com