cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: JMS Context Mechanism
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 02:37:41 GMT
Hi Johnson

I just went through the code,  current JMS transprot's  (it is same with
the other CXF componets) configuration can come from the
ServiceModelJMSConfigurationProvider or the SpringBean's configuration
,  The override sequences can be Configuration file overriding the WSDL
extentions.

I think the context mechanism  can be implemented by  adding  a
ContextConfigurationProvider or something like that.

I will add a JIRA task for it :)

Willem.