cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Smyth <andrea.sm...@iona.com>
Subject Re: M1 release candidate for review
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:37:31 GMT
Also planning to commit code for RM in several stages over the next
couple of days.
Andrea.

Lin, Bozhong wrote:

>We have found a few minor issues since RC1 was posted, and all those issues have been
fixed so far. Any more feedbacks on RC1? Or everyone think RC1 is rock-solid? :-)

>If people don't have any more feedbacks in the next day or two, we might want to cut another
clean release which includes all RC1 fixes to vote on. Does anyone plan to commit any new
code in the next day or two? Please let other people know if you plan to commit any new code
in the next day or two.