cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Kit testing issues
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 03:17:31 GMT
I found following issues:

1. js_provider demo:
        [java] Invoking server through Dispatch interface using SOAPMessage
    [java] Response from server: Hi undefined
    [java] Invoking server through Dispatch interface using DOMSource in
PAYLOAD Mode
    [java] Response from server: Hi Heron

The first request return "Hi undefined" , not sure it's correct. and in
server dir, there are three response xml files, but client side only
have two request xml files.
I'll looking into this, and will port a system tests for this.

2. mtom demo:

Client side exception:
   [java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
  [java]     at demo.mtom.client.Client.main(Client.java:91)
and then the demo hang.

3. Servlet demos:
I just test the hello_world servlet demo, it failed, but i tested the
previous snapshot, it works fine. i guess we need to add more unit tests
and system tests to catch this failure.
    [java] http://localhost:8080/helloworld/cxf/hello_world
    [java] Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException: Failed to
create service.
    [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceFactory.<init>(WSDLServiceFactory.java:62)
    [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.initializeServiceModel(ReflectionServiceFactoryBean

.java:174)
    [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.create(ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.java:116)

    [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.createPort(ServiceImpl.java:239)
    [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.getPort(ServiceImpl.java:199)
    [java]     at javax.xml.ws.Service.getPort(Service.java:94)
    [java]     at
org.apache.hello_world_soap_http.SOAPService.getSoapPort(SOAPService.java:67)

    [java]     at demo.hw.client.Client.main(Client.java:57)
    [java] Caused by: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException:
faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to resolve imported document at 'htt
p://localhost:8080/helloworld/cxf/hello_world'.:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: This file was not found:
http://localhost:8080/hel
loworld/cxf/hello_world
    [java]     at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
    [java]     at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
    [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLManagerImpl.loadDefinition(WSDLManagerImpl.java:163)

    [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLManagerImpl.getDefinition(WSDLManagerImpl.java:115)

    [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceFactory.<init>(WSDLServiceFactory.java:60)
    [java]     ... 7 more
    [java] Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: This file was not
found: http://localhost:8080/helloworld/cxf/hello_world
    [java]     at
com.ibm.wsdl.util.StringUtils.getContentAsInputStream(Unknown Source)
    [java]     ... 12 more
    [java] Java Result: 1

4. js_provider libs
 i think we should have a /share/lib directory to hold the js related
jars, and all the non-distributed jars should also go into this directory.
 the jars under /lib  directory should only contained the distributed jars.
 just a thought.

I haven't test the mtosi demo, there 's no readme under the demo, not
quite sure how to test this, will figure it out later.

Cheers,
James.