cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r471975 - in /incubator/cxf/trunk: api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/io/ api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/message/ api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/service/model/ common/common/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/resource/ rt/bindings/soap/src/main...
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 06:09:48 GMT
Hiya Peter,

Clean up looked good, just wanted to add two comments for the general
populace:
- I think people using attachments should clean up after themselves. I'm
not sure that we want to do file.deleteOnExit() - what if the user just
moves the file to a different location and they want to keep it around
as a saved attachment? this is probably ok as a workaround for now
though...
- It would be best if we streamed attachments directly off the wire.
This would remove our need to write an attachment to disk...

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
(616) 971-2053