cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@iona.com>
Subject Re: JBI Service Engine
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 10:54:28 GMT
Hi Nodet,

I am aware of the multiple endpoint could be a potential problem and as
the comment after channl.accept() I will revisit the code and provider
multiple endpoint support later on. The basic idea is I should put
destination and endpoint name into a map, according the endpoint name
which we can get from the exchange channel we can look up the proper
destination and do the dispatch properly.

As to input stream we get from JBI destination, it should be xml
binding(no soap tag in it), so xml relative interceptors could be invoked.

So far as I know, the interceptors is configured according to wsdl file,
such as using xml inteceptor or soap interceptor, using wrapped
inteceptor or bare inteceptor, etc. May be in the future we should
provide more flexible way to config the interceptors.

Thanks very much

Freeman

--
Freeman Fang
Software Engineer

IONA Asia Pacific Software Development Center
No.2 Floor A Unit Information Center
Zhongguancun Software Park Haidian District,
Beijing, P.R.China

Tel.: +86-10-82825151 -  ex. 551
Fax: +86-10-8282-5210
freeman.fang@iona.com