cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r470723 - in /incubator/cxf/trunk: api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/message/ rt/core/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/interceptor/ rt/frontend/jaxws/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxws/ rt/transports/http/ rt/transports/http/src/main/java/org/ap...
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 07:47:40 GMT
mmao@apache.org wrote:

>HTTP GET Update
>
>* added fixedparameterorder configuration, and set the default value to false,
>   this means that the given parameters in the request uri can be random, but the name
of value must be given correctly according to the style/use of the service.
>   In the JAX-WS case, the name is the value of the name attribute in WebParam defined
in JSR181.

Hi James,

Just looking at this - I'm not sure that FIXED_PARAMETER_ORDER should be
part of the message or the JettyHTTPDestination. If we need this
parameter, it should probably go on the URIMappingInterceptor as that is
the only place really reading it. Second, with the code in
JettyHTTPDestination it will only work with just the Jetty HTTP
transport, not the servlet or possibly the future asyncweb transport. It
would seem to me that it would be better if there was no
fixed_parameter_order value set, you assumed whatever you want the
default to be - instead of trying to explicitly set the default.

Regards,

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse