cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Servlet Support
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2006 03:47:14 GMT
On second thought, there is more than enough work for two people. In
XFire we have this thing called an XFireServletController and basically
what it is is a class that servlets delegate to. One case where this is
handy is when people use Spring remoting.  In spring you can set up a
handler mapping which maps URLs to services in essence. In XFire we did
it like so:

http://xfire.codehaus.org/Spring+QuickStart+Guide

Would you be interested in helping port this from XFire?

We also have a Spring BeanPostProcessor which takes all the JaxWs beans
in the context and publishes them. This would also be a cool thing to
have :-)

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse