cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@iona.com>
Subject Re: NPE in JaxWsServiceFactoryBean [was Re: svn commit: r469066 ...]
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 03:04:41 GMT
Hi Mike,

I can generate code from locator.wsdl and run  client and server
successfully days before when I fix CXF-158 and apply patch CXF-157 you
provided.

I guess some change these days cause the problem.

I will investigate this iusse and fix it as soon as possible

Thanks very much

Freeman

--
Freeman Fang
Software Engineer

IONA Asia Pacific Software Development Center
No.2 Floor A Unit Information Center
Zhongguancun Software Park Haidian District,
Beijing, P.R.China

Tel.: +86-10-82825151 -  ex. 551
Fax: +86-10-8282-5210
freeman.fang@iona.com