cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: votable build
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:27:48 GMT

On Monday November 20 2006 10:14 am, Bozhong Lin wrote:
> signing for all those pom or maven-metadata.xml files should be no
> problem. But those pom files are generated by maven during deploy
> process, I am not sure we need to add Apache License Header, and how
> can we add.

The one for the top level (just cxf/2.0-incubator-M1) did retain the
header.   Thus, somehow, the release plugin is OK with it if the source
is in some form or other.

You may need to ask about it on the maven list. (or #maven on
irc.codehaus.org)

I wonder if putting the comment inside the <project> tag instead of before
it would allow it to keep it.    Something needs to be done.   The
ServiceMix vot on general@ was just flagged for it.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp