cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: is it possible to include the eclipse plugin in the cxf kits?
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 21:09:19 GMT
On Tuesday November 14 2006 3:55 pm, Beaurpere, David wrote:
> Hi,
> We are currently sorting out the packaging of the STP tools and I was
> wondering if it would be an option to include the eclipse binaries
> plug-in written for STP in the cxf kits?
>
> ... Or alternatively build an extra kit that would include the
> plug-in...
>
> Thanks,

Umm....   Why?    It doesn't seem like it would provide any value to 99%
of the CXF users other than to increase disk space and make it longer to
download as well as create a "what's this?" question.

It will be available as a download from the incubator repository if the
user needs it.   We could probably provide a pom.xml or similar that
would automatically grab it, but then again, what's the point?  Why can't
you as part of STP provide a pom.xml or similar to just grab it?

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer