cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Ulhas Bhole <ulhas.bh...@iona.com>
Subject RE: JMS WSDL question
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:12:54 GMT
Hi Eric,

It needs to be set programmatically and very few of the attributes are
settable. It is set through   RequestContext and can be retrived from
respose via ResponseContext.

If you want the exact mechanism you will need to search for some old
installer of celtix (pre-apache) and look at the JMS samples.

Regards,

Ulhas Bhole