cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Conrad O'Dea" <conrad.o...@iona.com>
Subject setting MessageContext.HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 14:11:33 GMT
Howdy,

following on from getting the response headers working, I've found that
setting javax.xml.ws.handlers.MessageContext.HTTP_REPONSE_CODE on the
message context in a service implementation does not work.

I've created a JIRA for this:

There's a patch attached which fixes this problem.

With this in place, the service I'm porting now works on CXF which is
great as this solves some other difficulties we were having with the
Celtix based implementation.

Getting this patch applied and having a SNAPSHOT published would be
great.

thanks
Conrad