cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Tam, William" <W...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Minor issue with mvn -Psetup.eclipse
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 15:02:33 GMT
I am seeing the same thing.  My work around is to manually copy the xml
file.  I'd like a fix, too.

-----Original Message-----
From: Glynn, Eoghan
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 7:23 AM
To: 'cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org'
Subject: Minor issue with mvn -Psetup.eclipse

FYI the following sequence of mvn targets to setup a new working copy
always worked nicely in the past.

  mvn clean install
  mvn -Psetup.eclipse

But now I'm seeing the setup.eclipse target fail on extracting the
cxf-checkstyle.xml from the buildtools jar to the workspace dir.

Seems the step of creating the workspace dir is now missing or occurs in
the wrong order. Works fine if this dir is created manually in advance.
Dunno what change has cuased this to start happening ... but worth
noting if you run into this.

/Eoghan