cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Soltysik, Seumas" <Seumas.Solty...@iona.com>
Subject Problem invoking on RPC/Literal WSDL
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 01:35:32 GMT
I have set up a Server using the following code:

        JaxWsServiceFactoryBean serviceFactory = new JaxWsServiceFactoryBean();
        serviceFactory.setBus(bus);
        serviceFactory.setInvoker(new JAXWSMethodInvoker(impl));
        serviceFactory.setServiceClass(impl.getClass());
        serviceFactory.setWsdlURL(wsdlLoc);

        JaxWsServerFactoryBean serverFactory = new JaxWsServerFactoryBean();
        serverFactory.setServiceFactory(serviceFactory);
        serverFactory.setBus(bus);
        serverFactory.setEndpointName(new QName(portName));
        serverFactory.setAddress(address);
        serverFactory.setServiceClass(impl.getClass());
        serverFactory.create();

The following code in BareInInterceptor is throwing an exception:

            if (msgInfo != null && msgInfo.getMessageParts() != null) {
                assert msgInfo.getMessageParts().size() > paramNum;
                p = msgInfo.getMessageParts().get(paramNum);
            } else {
                p = findMessagePart(exchange, ops, elName, client, paramNum);
            }

            if (p == null) {
 ----->               throw new Fault(new org.apache.cxf.common.i18n.Message("NO_PART_FOUND",
BUNDLE, elName));
            }

The problem seems to stem from the following code in the AbstractPhaseInterceptor::findMessageParts()
call:

            Collection bodyParts = msgInfo.getMessageParts();
            if (bodyParts.size() == 0 || bodyParts.size() <= index) {
                itr.remove();
                continue;
            }

The Web service call is RPC/Literal and there are no IN parts defined in the message defined
in the WSDL, so this code passes over the correct operation that it is looking for.

I have a feeling that the problem I am seeing is related to the fact that I am using a RPC/Literal
WSDL. Other WSDLs that are Doc/Literal do not seem to have this problem.

Any ideas what is going on?

Thanks,
Seumas