cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jsr173-api-1.0.jar and stax_api-1.0.jar
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:41:48 GMT
Can anyone else build cxf? I'm having trouble due to the jaxb maven
plugin from Sun depending on the non-existing jsr173-api.jar (log
below).

That reminds me, we should have a CI build where we zap the local
maven repo before doing the build to check that the build really does
work for everyone, not those who have a lucky local repo with just the
right stuff in it :).

[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building CXF XJC Configurable Beans Plugin Tests
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[WARNING]
        Artifact javax.xml.bind:jaxb-api:jar:2.0:runtime retains local
scope 'runtime' overriding broader scope 'compile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or
remove the local scope.

[WARNING]
        Artifact com.sun.xml.bind:jaxb-xjc:jar:2.0.1:runtime retains
local scope 'runtime' overriding broader scope 'compile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or
remove the local scope.

[WARNING]
        Artifact javax.xml.bind:jsr173_api:jar:1.0:runtime retains
local scope 'runtime' overriding broader scope 'compile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or
remove the local scope.

[WARNING]
        Artifact com.sun.xml.bind:jaxb-impl:jar:2.0.1:runtime retains
local scope 'runtime' overriding broader scope 'compile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or
remove the local scope.

Downloading: https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository//javax.xml/jars/jsr173-1.0.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository java.net
(https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/)
Downloading: file:/workspace/eclipse/cxf/tools/xjc/cfg-test/../../../maven_repo/javax/xml/jsr173/1.0/jsr173-1.0.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository snapshots_internal
(file:/workspace/eclipse/cxf/tools/xjc/cfg-test/../../../maven_repo)
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/javax/xml/jsr173/1.0/jsr173-1.0.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central
(http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) javax.xml:jsr173:jar:1.0

  Try downloading the file manually from:
      http://ftpna2.bea.com/pub/downloads/jsr173.jar

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=javax.xml -DartifactId=jsr173 \
          -Dversion=1.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
        1) com.sun.tools.xjc.maven2:maven-jaxb-plugin:maven-plugin:1.0
        2) com.sun.xml.bind:jaxb-impl:jar:2.0.1
        3) javax.xml:jaxb-api:jar:2.0
        4) javax.xml:jsr173:jar:1.0

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  com.sun.tools.xjc.maven2:maven-jaxb-plugin:maven-plugin:1.0

from the specified remote repositories:
  java.net (https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/),
  snapshots_internal
(file:/workspace/eclipse/cxf/tools/xjc/cfg-test/../../../maven_repo)

[INFO] Total time: 4 minutes 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Oct 18 10:28:37 BST 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 17M/33M

--

James
-------