cxf-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tests hitting external stuff....
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 07:33:24 GMT

On Oct 17, 2006, at 9:48 PM, Dan Diephouse wrote:

> How did you get around this? Just have someone download it and
> check in the generated beans?

At runtime we don't need any sun schemas, just the xmlbeans classes
etc.  I checked the schemas into the limited access tck svn
repository and the maven project generates the xmlbeans classes and
publishes source and binary jars.  I think it would be a good idea to
write a little script that downloads the schemas from sun and make
the mvn poms etc public, but I haven't had time.  I don't want to
rely on copies downloaded from sun during the build as sun has
changed the schemas in the past with no change in version info or
name that I could find.

thanks
david jencks