cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Tests hitting external stuff....
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 10:45:30 GMT
Giving XJC an URL makes it impossible to build cxf offline. So it seems the only short term
solution for M1 release is checking hundred of java classes generated by sun's schema into
svn. Needless to say, it is ugly and painful, we have to add Apache license header for each
file (and maybe some checkstyle/pmd problems). But I will create a jira task to do this if
there is no better solution coming out.

Thanks,
Jervis