cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Tests hitting external stuff....
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:00:08 GMT
Hi can some legal experts confirm that we can not include this javaee_5.xsd(trunk\rt\frontend\jaxws\src\main\resources\schemas\configuration\javaee_5.xsd)
in CXF please? Actually as far as I know, we only use javaee_5.xsd for jax-ws handler configuration.
If this is the case, we can create our own schema for handler configuration using schema info
copied from jax-ws spec.

Cheers,
Jervis