cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: PMD Rule Change Howto?
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 07:34:23 GMT
Hi, shouldn't we have consistent PMD rules across the whole project? I do find some PMD rules
are annoying and not really necessary. Shall we have a discussion in the mailing list whenever
people run into any PMD/Checkstyle rules that they think should be added/removed? Action can
be taken accordingly if it is agreed by the mailing list.

Here is my +1 for removing PMD rule of "calling methods from constructors".

Cheers,
Jervis