cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Johnson, Eric" <Eric.John...@iona.com>
Subject RE: XSLT Confluence macro
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 16:16:39 GMT
Dan,
The doc guys at IONA are writing a bunch of docs based on CXF and are
doing so in XML. We want to get a bunch of it submitted into the
project, but don't want to have to reformat them for Confluence. I
reformatted one document on Friday and it took forever.
I was hoping the XSLT macro would make it possible for me to just paste
the XML into the editor and have it convert it into HTML. I have the
XSLT, which is a SourceForge project, that converts the XML to single
page HTML.
I've attached the license file.
I was also thinking of using the HTML to confluence converter if that
would be a better option.
Cheers,
Eric

CXF