cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Resigning as Champion
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 13:53:23 GMT
Hi,

Any of the other mentors will be glad to help you with any of your
requests for JIRA, Confluence, or account setups. I have resigned as
Champion and Mentor for CXF over an extreme difference of opinion. I
am generally not one to hold back in a public forum but what I feel
about this project manifest in a message to the general list would
not benefit anyone. I'll just say that on the IONA side, your one,
and only saving grace from me doing that is my respect for Daniel
Kulp. I believe he will do what's right for the project. I've met
quite a few of the developers and they are all stellar people but I'm
simply not comfortable working on this project. Good luck, you'll see
me again when you're ready to graduate.

Jason.