cxf-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tests hitting external stuff....
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 07:52:25 GMT
You should be able to use an xml catalog to point to a local copy of
the referenced xsd.

After studying the license on the sun xsds geronimo decided that we
could not redistribute them from apache hardware and removed them
from publically accessible svn.  Have you come to a different
interpretation of the license?

thanks
david jencks