cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Little <mark.lit...@jboss.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Officially rename the project to Apache CXF
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 19:57:49 GMT

On 6 Oct 2006, at 19:01, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> 5) Already I18N capable.  :-)     Seriously, we had some chats on IRC
> about "how to pronounce" some of the other ideas.   Example:
> Apparently the
> word "foam" is hard to pronounce in some locales.   Also, "Celtic" is
> pronounced different in various locales as well.

Your I18N reference got me thinking. Can someone point me at the I18N/
L10N approach taken for CXF? What I mean is the rules and tools for
generating resource bundles and using them within the code. If
there's no solution in place, we may have an open source tool that
the project might want to consider.

Mark.