cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Balaji Ravi" <balajimr...@gmail.com>
Subject Binding factory Registration
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 17:34:57 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to write a new Binding Factory & getting it registered with the
bus. I am using a configuration based approach for this & it looks that it
has been changed over the past week...

I used to have a bus-extensions.xml file which had my binding factory & the
namespace that it needed to be registered under but now i see that we have a
cxf directory with a cxf-extension.xml which does the registration of the
binding factory... Was it done on purpose? If so, can someone explain the
reasoning of doing the configuration this way? For the soap binding, i see
both the xml files present in the resources/META-INF directory...

Also, for creating the service model, i need to register custom extensions
to the jwsdl model. I see that we have an extensions.xml file in the
META-INF folder of http transport which contains the mapping for these
custom extensions for the transports & bindings. Should i also follow a
similar approach? Is there any way i can do this via code? The problem with
doing it in code is that when i get my binding factory instantiated, the
service model has already been built...

Thanks

Balaji