cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r469397 [1/5] - in /incubator/cxf/trunk/rt/frontend/jaxws: ./ src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxws/javaee/ src/main/resources/schemas/configuration/
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 18:37:09 GMT
Just a FYI:

Members of the PPMC can veto a code commit. Basically,
a veto is -1 vote on a patch and, as long as
justified, can not be overruled. Not saying that
the below commit should or should not be vetoed,
but simply the ASF does have a process in place
that allows for anyone within the (P)PMC to
"block" a commit if they feel strongly enough
about it.