cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Servlet Support
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 06:27:47 GMT
Hi Dan,
1. 2. 3. should be fixed in my next commit.

And I create JIRA task to track multiple endpoints per servlet issue.

CXF-175 also is a good idea, and we can take CXF-175/192 into account
after M1 release

Thanks very much

--
Freeman Fang
Software Engineer

IONA Asia Pacific Software Development Center
No.2 Floor A Unit Information Center
Zhongguancun Software Park Haidian District,
Beijing, P.R.China

Tel.: +86-10-82825151 -  ex. 551
Fax: +86-10-8282-5210
freeman.fang@iona.com