cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Servlet Support
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 05:57:05 GMT
Hi Dan,
Our samples hello_world and soap_header has servlet demostration.
Yes, we should support multiple endpoint per servlet, I will fix it
later on.

Thanks very much

Freeman

--
Freeman Fang
Software Engineer

IONA Asia Pacific Software Development Center
No.2 Floor A Unit Information Center
Zhongguancun Software Park Haidian District,
Beijing, P.R.China

Tel.: +86-10-82825151 -  ex. 551
Fax: +86-10-8282-5210
freeman.fang@iona.com