cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: CreateBus error
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 20:26:55 GMT
Hi Balaji,
I will see if I can fix this as part of my next commit. It is pretty
trivial to implement entrySet(), I just neglected to do it. I'm
surprised that spring is failing for you though and it worked for the
rest of the build. The joys of software!

My commit should be in the next couple hours or sometime tomorrow
afternoon depending on debugging.
Regards,
- Dan

--