cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Skehill <adrian.skeh...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Apache CXF Integration with the Eclipse STP
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 11:07:34 GMT
Hi Dan,

eclipse usually manages its dependencies in the form of eclipse plugins,
instead of jars. So what we're proposing is here is that all the jars
required by the STP are present and encapsulated in one plugin that we
can place a dependency on. I've put the exact list of jars that we need
into the jira issue that I've raised for this task:

Hope this answers your question.

Adrian.