cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Apache CXF Integration with the Eclipse STP]
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 03:50:43 GMT
Hi Adrian,

Sorry about late, the mail server down for days, so we can not reply
your mail soon.

I also think it's straightforward to generate a eclipse plugin to
include all the dependency jars.
And we could use ant or maven to generate the plugin, and you can build
by your self, or we can build nightly, and upload to the public site.

Could you please fire a jira issue.

Thanks,
James.