cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jiang Ning <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Map tests still failing....
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 03:01:09 GMT
Hi Dan,

I  just started up MAP test's server along and let MAP test to run as junit.
I got this stack trace  from server side
WARNING: SERVER_TRANSPORT_REBASE_FAILURE_MSG
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at
org.apache.cxf.message.ExchangeImpl.setOutMessage(ExchangeImpl.java:80)
    at
org.apache.cxf.ws.addressing.ContextUtils.rebaseResponse(ContextUtils.java:336)
    at
org.apache.cxf.ws.addressing.MAPAggregator.mediate(MAPAggregator.java:184)
    at
org.apache.cxf.ws.addressing.MAPAggregator.handleMessage(MAPAggregator.java:89)
    at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:143)
    at
org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:64)
    at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.JettyHTTPDestination.serviceRequest(JettyHTTPDestination.java:305)
    at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.JettyHTTPDestination.doService(JettyHTTPDestination.java:283)
    at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.JettyHTTPDestination$2.handle(JettyHTTPDestination.java:133)
    at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1530)
    at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1482)
    at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:820)
    at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:986)
    at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:837)
    at
org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:245)
    at org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:357)
    at org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:534)

There are some thoughts  about current systest.
1. the system test case almost base on the client side but when the
server side got warning
we can not get to known this information. Maybe the Client side run
successfully but the Server side
got fail .
2. Because of the ClientServerSetupBase is multi threads class and maybe
start in other process,
it will make the debug more complex.  For the MAP test we had run
successfully in the Cruisecontrol
but random failed on the linux  box.

So I think our systest should think about add assertion on the server
side to verify the run process.

Willem.