cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@iona.com>
Subject Re: parameter order in soap messages
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 02:40:02 GMT
Hi Peter,

It's should be a bug of runtime, I have created a task on jira to track
this issue

Thanks very much

Freeman

--
Freeman Fang
Software Engineer

IONA Asia Pacific Software Development Center
No.2 Floor A Unit Information Center
Zhongguancun Software Park Haidian District,
Beijing, P.R.China

Tel.: +86-10-82825151 -  ex. 551
Fax: +86-10-8282-5210
freeman.fang@iona.com