cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Configuration of HTTP
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 05:15:45 GMT
One change I made locally is to have
ServiecModelHttpConfiguration.getObject(name) return
endpointInfo.getProperty(name) on line 50 as opposed to returning null.

This allows me to do this:

        JaxWsServerFactoryBean sf = new JaxWsServerFactoryBean();
        sf.setServiceClass(CustomerService.class);
        sf.setBindingFactory(new HttpBindingInfoFactoryBean());
        sf.setAddress("http://localhost:9001/");

        Map<String, Object> props = new HashMap<String, Object>();
        props.put("contextMatchStrategy", "stem");
        sf.setProperties(props);

        ServerImpl svr = (ServerImpl) sf.create();

If someone can shed some light as to whether this was a good/bad thing
to do I'd appreciate it :-)

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse